San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The COBIT 5 Assessor (practitioner-level) course provides a practical appreciation of how to apply the COBIT 5 Process Assessment Method in undertaking process capability assessments using COBIT 5.
Learn to apply the COBIT 5 Assessor Guide and Process Assessment Model developed for the 37 COBIT 5 Enabling Processes.
Attendees gain an appreciation of how to effectively use the COBIT 5 process capability assessment approach detailed in the COBIT 5 Assessor Guide to determine process capability and organisational maturity.
About the Examination
The official COBIT 5 Assessor exam is included at the end of this 2-day event.
The exam is in open-book format with 80 questions. The pass score is 50%. The exam lasts for 2.5 hours. (Extra time is available when 1st language is not English).
Save This Event
When & Where
IT Governance Network
The IT Governance Network is an international organisation represented in the United States, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Switzerland and South Africa.
The IT Governance Network was incorporated to service a growing number of clients that include central banks, financial institutions, large utility and energy companies to small specialist high-tech enterprises.
The IT Governance Network provides consulting, software solutions and training:
- General Data Protection Regulation
- IT Governance, SOA Governance, SIAM, COBIT, ITIL and ISO… implementations
- Building process capability and measuring IT Performance (e.g. goals and BSC)
- Governing service providers, drafting contracts and service level agreements
- IT Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
- Privacy Management, Information Security (ISO 27001) and Regulatory compliance
- Compliance management systems (ISO 19600).