San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
2 day COBIT 5 ASSESSOR Course and Exam
PRE-REQUISITE: COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate
The COBIT 5 Assessor (practitioner-level) course provides a practical appreciation of how to apply the COBIT 5 Process Assessment Method in undertaking process capability assessments using COBIT 5.
Learn to apply the COBIT 5 Assessor Guide and Process Assessment Model developed form the 37 COBIT 5 Enabling Processes.
Attendees gain an appreciation of how to effectively use the COBIT 5 process capability assessment approach detailed in the COBIT 5 Assessor Guide to determine process capability and organisational maturity.
Participants will learn more about:
v Introduction to the Assessment Programme
v Overview of Process Assessment Model
v Roles and Responsibilities of the Assessment team and other Participants
v Initiation – recommended steps
v Scoping – selecting processes
v Planning and briefing of the Team
v Data Collection – “instances”, evidence, records
v Data validation and dealing with Deficiencies
v Process Attribute Rating
v Reporting the Assessment results
v Performing a Self-Assessment
v Exam Preparation
v Certification Requirements and Registration with ISACA.
When & Where
IT Governance Network
The IT Governance Network is an international organisation represented in the United States, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Switzerland and South Africa.
The IT Governance Network was incorporated to service a growing number of clients that include central banks, financial institutions, large utility and energy companies to small specialist high-tech enterprises.
The IT Governance Network provides consulting, software solutions and training:
- General Data Protection Regulation
- IT Governance, SOA Governance, SIAM, COBIT, ITIL and ISO… implementations
- Building process capability and measuring IT Performance (e.g. goals and BSC)
- Governing service providers, drafting contracts and service level agreements
- IT Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting
- Privacy Management, Information Security (ISO 27001) and Regulatory compliance
- Compliance management systems (ISO 19600).