We need you! Yes you! You help us to help all cyclists in the Lowcountry and accross the state with your membership dues.
BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- Support statewide advocacy - Palmetto Cycling Coalition
- Support local advocacy group - Charleston Moves
- Provides secondary insurance for club members participating in organized and approved club rides
- 10% discount on parts, accessories and labor at local bike shops
- Annual Oyster Roast
- Annual Holiday Party
- Provides a social network for like minded people who share a passion for cycling
- Discounts on club jerseys, shorts, and other apparel.
MEMBERSHIP DETAILS, OPTIONS AND COSTS
- Duration - membership year is 12 months. It starts from the day you purchase your membership and runs for 365 days. You will get an email asking you to renew membership 1 month prior to your membership expiring.
- Individual vs. Family - Everyone buying a membership is considered an individual member. You may purchase an unlimited number of family add on memberships at a reduced rate for any additional family members you want to be club members. You will be required to provide contact information for each add on member.
- Single Membership - $25 per year
- Family Membership - $25 for first person + $10 for each additional person
Save This Event
THE COASTAL CYCLISTS STORY
The Coastal Cyclists are a recreational bicycle club established in Charleston, SC in 1972. We host a variety of weekly rides and promote cycling education, safety and advocacy in our community. The Coastal Cyclists are affiliated with local, state and national cycling and cycling advocacy organizations.
We love to ride. We ride for fun. We ride for exercise. We ride to support bicycling advocacy. We ride to promote safe cycling.
The Coastal Cyclists host an annual spring century, called the After the Bridge Run Ride, which is held annually on the day after the Cooper River Bridge Run. This ride is our main fundraising source and funds our activities for the year. One of our main reasons for hosting this event is to raise money for the Palmetto Cycling Coalition and Charleston Moves. These cycling advocacy organizations fight to create more and better places for citizens to ride bikes.
Additionally, we host weekly club rides, have an annual oyster roast, and an annual holiday party for our membership.
We hope to see you on the road and trails around the Lowcountry!