San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Be part of the biggest volunteer day on the planet!
Last year alone, 648,015 volunteers in 92 countries collected over 12 million pounds of ocean bound garbage. There's no other single-day volunteer event that even comes close to the impact of Coastal Cleanup Day.
Join Heal the Bay for Coastal Cleanup Day on September 20th, 2014.
- Only the group leader needs to register online: Volunteers must be 13 years old or accompanied by an adult. Volunteers under the age of 18 must have a liability waiver form signed by a parent or legal guardian in order to participate. If you are participating as a large group, please create a group registration and ask your members to register via your group page (password is optional).
- All volunteers must sign a liability waiver form: Volunteers must be 13 years old or accompanied by an adult. Volunteers under the age of 18 must have a liability waiver form signed by a parent or guardian in order to participate. Click here for a printable PDF of the waiver.
- Cleanup materials will be provided (if needed). Disposable trash bags, non-latex gloves and data cards with pencils will be available at all sites.
- Bring your own reusable supplies! You can help reduce the amount of plastic trash we create at the cleanup by bringing your own reusable bucket and garden gloves from home.
- Make your Coastal Cleanup Day zero waste: We are working hard to reduce the amount of trash created on Coastal Cleanup Day. Whenever possible, please use reusable supplies rather than plasitc bags or latex gloves.
Can't make it to Coastal Cleanup Day? Make a donation today to keep our coasts clean! A $25 donation provides reusable supplies for our beach cleanup sites.
For more information, visit www.healthebay.org/ccd
Note: Please don't print out your registration form! You only need to bring your completed safety waiver to the cleanup.
Very special note: Parking at all sites is FREE! Download a parking pass here and print and bring with you.
When & Where
Heal the Bay
Heal the Bay is a nonprofit environmental organization making Southern California coastal waters and watersheds, including Santa Monica Bay, safe, healthy and clean. We use science, education, community action and advocacy to pursue our mission.