Coaching People Into Sales Champions
The course will be two full days where Keith Rosen will personally teach and coach you every step of the way. You will discover how to:
- Boost sales, productivity and personal accountability, while reducing your workload.
- Master Keith’s proprietary L.E.A.D.S. coaching framework.
- Evolve from a manager into an elite, transformational leader and coach.
- Confidently develop a team of champions and communicate like a world-class leader.
- Create a thriving coaching culture within your team that’s aligned with your goals.
- Retain your top performers and turnaround underperformers in 30 days or less.
- Build deeper trust, handle difficult conversations, and reduce dependency on you.
- Conduct customer/pipeline reviews that improve forecast accuracy, customer retention and uncover new selling opportunities.
Keith is capping the training at just 40 people in order to provide the same kind of highly interactive, hands-on experience his corporate clients (e.g. – HubSpot, LinkedIn, Salesforce, NBA, Microsoft, Edward Jones) have enjoyed over the years.
**We advise not purchasing air travel tickets until 3/10/17 to ensure the minimum of 20 tickets have been sold for this 2-day event which is required to confirm the dates 100%. If 20 tickets have not been sold by that date, then the organizer will refund you your money.
Why You Don’t Want to Miss This
For roughly the cost of 2-hours of one-on-one, over-the-phone coaching with Keith, you can join him face-to-face for two full days instead.
Out of the 100’s of courses Microsoft offers to its roughly 100k employees, Keith’s training is their highest-rated course EVER.
Keith only does public training workshops like this once a year.
In short, everything but your airfare! In addition to paying for two full days of high-value, tactical, leadership coach training, your investment will also cover 3 delicious meals a day prepared by a variety of local, award-winning chefs, a deluxe room at the historic Marcus Whitman Hotel, a complimentary signed copy of Keith’s best-selling book Coaching Salespeople Into Sales Champions, and cell phone contact with a local concierge to assist in all your travel and scheduling needs. Plus many surprises!
Why Walla Walla, Washington?
This is not your average training. It's more of a retreat in a little corner of the world you may have never heard of—a charming little wine valley (130+ wineries) on the eastern side of Washington state in the small town of Walla Walla. He really wanted to make it to be completely different than all the other large, generic training events in boring, windowless hotel conference rooms situated close to major airport hubs. He wanted a place where he could curate a one-of-a-kind, intimate experience involving exquisite food, a beautiful setting, and the right amount of charm. It needed to be far from the hustle-and-bustle of big cities and boardrooms. And Walla Walla, the town that Rand McNally named Friendliest Town in America just felt like the perfect fit!
If you have any questions about the event, please email Keith Nerdin at email@example.com