MSBCoach is offering a highly interactive and powerful coaching workshop that will provide participants with tools and approaches that can be used in day-to-day interactions. Coaching Moments will improve your capability to integrate coaching into your work culture as well as into your personal life. If you are a coach, this workshop will give you additional skills and different approaches that will help you gain quicker insight to your client.
The workshop will be held on November 10th from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm and November 17th from 8:30 am to 12:00 noon. The ticket that you purchase will give you access to both days.
In this workshop we will:
- Define and recognize “coaching moments”
- Discover how to tune into the right conversations
- Discuss the importance and how to be present in the moment
- Identify the three primary reasons people get stuck
- Discuss how to expand the world view of others
- Identify ways to help people move toward meaningful action
- Increase our listening skills
- Practice, Practice, Practice
CEUs – this class is eligible for ICF - CEUs – please let us know if you will need certification
Note: If you have an intact group and would like to select a different date, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org