Actions and Detail Panel
Coaching for Peak Performance
Tue, May 9, 2017, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
- Coaching for Peak Performance
Learning Format: Classroom
Skill Practice Course
Comparable course is Coaching for Success and Coaching for Improvement
- Target Audience: Team leaders and above
- Course Length: Three hours, 30 minutes
- Prerequisites: Communicating for Leadership Success and Your Leadership Journey
Course Prep: No.
Effective coaching is one of the most important drivers of team member performance. Whether leaders are guiding people toward success in new or challenging situations or helping people improve or enhance their work performance, their ability to coach and provide feedback makes the difference between mediocrity and high performance.
By helping learners understand the importance of three coaching techniques and how to effectively handle both proactive and reactive coaching discussions, this course helps leaders have more effective and efficient interactions.
Do You Face Any of These Issues?
- Are your leaders missing opportunities to provide individuals with coaching to ensure success or improve work performance?
- Do leaders spend their time getting individuals back on track instead of setting them up for success?
- Do leaders fail to follow up with people they have coached or set responsibility for measuring results?
- Encourage people to take ownership of, and be accountable for, their work performance.
- Create a work environment where people are comfortable taking on the risks associated with new responsibilities.
- Boost morale, improve productivity, and increase profitability by coaching for peak performance in each person.
- Manage work performance issues in a fair, consistent manner.
Primary Competency Developed
- Secondary Competencies Developed
- Gaining Commitment