Actions and Detail Panel
Coaching and Mentoring Course Manchester
Wed, May 10, 2017, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM BST
MLP Train Managers to Develop Great Coaching and Mentoring skills
Looking for A Coaching and Mentoring Course?
Want To Be a Great Coach & Mentor?
Then this is for you...
Now you can help every member of your team become an even greater asset to your business?
Coaching is a master skill of great Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders. Having invested in recruiting the best people,the best Managers invest in coaching to develop, motivate and retain great people.
Where coaching generally focuses on a particular task an individual needs to learn, mentoring focuses on the whole person.
Mentoring is about the guidance and support you can give to an individual that allows their career to have direction and purpose.
Why not join us for the next 1 day course..
One Day Coaching and Mentoring Course in Bury Manchester
Coaching and mentoring are development techniques designed to enhance the skills, knowledge and work performance of every member of your business team. They are techniques that apply to employees in all departments and at all levels. Your people are your greatest assets and by supporting them through an established process of coaching and mentoring you will instil confidence and create a positivity that will lead to even greater business success
Now you can develop your coaching and mentoring skills to:
- Be a powerful coach and Mentor
- Find the good and great in every member of your team
- Help them set development goals
- Help them gain high self-esteem and confidence
- Help them to help you grow the business
- Give them support and encouragement
- Praise the procedures you want repeated and then teach them to become the next coach and mentor
This training course teaches the skills required for both coaching and mentoring and shows the relationship between the two skills - how they complement each other, as well as the distinction between where and when you should coach or mentor.
Coaching and Mentoring course content:
- What is coaching?
- Links to supervision
- What are the skills of being an effective coach?
- The learning ladder
- Developing the coaching plan
- The GROW model
- Techniques for delivering the coaching plan
- What is mentoring?
- What does mentoring involve?
- The skills and qualities for successful mentoring
- The life cycle of a Mentoring relationship
- When is it appropriate to use coaching or mentoring?
- Benefits of mentoring
- Mentoring skills
- 3 level questioning
- Active listening skills
- Types of mentoring schemes - the in-house or external mentor
- Personal action plans