Co-Creation in Sales
19th and the 20th of January 2017
This course brings you the latest best practices on how to create value with your customers and develop new business opportunities. In a market, where products and services are rapidly becoming commodities and where customers demand greater added value and better prices, the conventional approach to selling has to be revised. Now, a new approach to develop business opportunities with customers is needed, based on co-creating value rather than on selling value. Sales people have to become much more strategic in their approach, focusing on helping customer to achieve their business outcomes based on close and deep collaboration between their organisation and their customers.
What is this program about?
During the first day the participants will learn how they can engage customers and Co-Create Value with them rather than sell value to them. To change the sales conversations into conversations of Co-Creation, salespeople need to use different strategies to interact differently with the customers. Using Socratic Dialogue enables the salesperson to interact with and understand the customer within the co-creation framework. We will do this by playing a serious game on Co-Creation. The second day we will dive deeper into the DNA profile of the Co-Creator and into the Sales Culture, which is needed for sales people to adopt to their new role.
Who is this program for?
Sales and marketing managers who want to know more about the latest trends, tools and cases in business development
Innovation managers who are looking for new innovative ways to engage and co-create value with their customers
Sales executives who are looking for new processes and tools to co-create value with their customers
Why should you come?
As a participant you will have the opportunity to:
- Get to know the key trends and changes in sales now, rather than having to catch up later
- Learn how the questioning techniques such as Socratic Dialogues can transform your sales conversations
- Get ahead of the competition by exploring new ways to further enhance your competitiveness, by co-creating with rather than selling value to your customers
- Let yourself be inspired by a brand-new and unique program, based on a state-of-the-art research project conducted in the Benelux, UK and US
- Get the opportunity to network and exchange ideas with other practitioners in an exciting new field of expertise
- Learn about the latest neurological research on DNA profiles in sales
- Learn the soft skills you need to manage and lead a team of stakeholders through a co-creation process
What will you get out of it?
This workshop will teach you:
- What value co-creation is and how it can help you to add more value to your customers
- How to use our tools and frameworks to co-create value with your customers
- What the different forms of co-creation in B2B sales are
- What the different sales methods are and when to use them
Who will facilitate?
Dr. Javier Marcos, co-author of the book ‘From Selling to Co-Creating’. View Javier’s profile
Dr. Régis Lemmens, co-author of the book ‘From Selling to Co-Creating’. View Regis’ profile
Bart Ruysen, Head of SAP Business Transformation Services Belux & Principal Business Consultant. View Bart’ profile
Dr. Wouter van den Berg, - Neuro-economist and specialist on the biology of Sales Performance. View Wouter’s profile
Karina Burgdorff Jensen, Ph.D. Student in Sales Dialogues, Lecturer. View Karina’s profile
Simona Kruisinga Bucsea, Ph.D. Student in Sales Management, Sales Excellence Manager at Yara. View Simona’s profile
What is the schedule?
||Welcome and Introduction
||How to manage the Co-Creation process?
||What is Value Co-Creation in sales?
||Play: The Co-Creation Game Part 1
||What is the 'Job To Be Done' of your customers?
||Play: The Co-Creation Game Part 2
||How to conduct strategic conversations with customers?
||Play: The Co-Creation Game Part 3
||What is the difference between a sales dialogue and a socratic dialogue?
||What is the DNA profile of a co-creator?
||How to design solutions using Design Thinking?
||What type of Sales Culture do you need to promote co-creation?
Have questions about Co-Creation in Sales?
Contact Régis Lemmens