Have you experienced an increase in turnover at your current organization, particularly amongst your impressive, up-and-coming Millennial staff? Do you find yourself conducting too many exit interviews or attending farewell parties every few months?
If you’re looking around and wondering how to keep those rockstars on your team, we’ve got the workshop for you.
In today’s hiring environment, having and activating an engagement and retention plan is more important than ever. Led by Doug Pedersen, CEO of Careers In Nonprofits, you’ll learn key strategies for hiring and keeping your top talent happy, with special focus on the ever-evolving, growth-seeking Millennial generation.
In this Engaging and Retaining Millennials workshop, you will:
- See the latest data on retention and engagement in the workplace
- Review the signs and causes of Millennial turnover
- Learn how retention differs by generation
- Master best practices and cost-effective tips for retaining your team members
- Create a retention plan to use with your own staff
The best staff are hard to find (and even harder to keep). We’ll show you how it’s done.
When: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- 8:30 am - 9:00 am: Check In & Networking
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm: Engaging & Retaining Millennials
Where: 2nd Floor, Room 230 | 1001 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036
Registration Fee: $65
Registration closes on Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 5:30 pm.