Actions and Detail Panel
CNP Academy (DC): Career Mapping
Thu, April 13, 2017, 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM EDT
Would you like to:
- Sit confidently in the driver seat of your career life?
- Align your current skills and experience to the job of your dreams and fill the gaps?
- Meet your career objectives confidently and without delay?
- Create a succinct career map that reflects your ultimate career goals and your gifts to the world?
- Consistently increase your compensation?
- Enjoy the transforming process?
Join us for Career Mapping!
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn how to take an honest inventory of your professional strengths and weaknesses
- Map out your career history by looking at your past roles, current role, and future roles
- Determine skills or experience gaps that stand between you and your next great opportunity, and discover how to close those gaps
- Leave with a personalized Career Map to guide you in your career for years to come
When: Thursday, April 13, 2017
- 5:00 – 5:30 pm: Check In and Networking
- 5:30 – 7:30 pm: Career Mapping Workshop
Where: 2nd Floor, Room 230 | 1001 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20036
Registration Fee: $55
Registration closes on Thursday, April 13 at 12:00 pm. Sign up today to secure your spot!
This workshop is presented by Nurys Harrigan-Pedersen, President of Careers In Nonprofits. Refreshments and light snacks will be provided.