CNA Exam Prep - Online Registration (Morning Schedule)
Weekly Event - Every Monday: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (PST)
Description: This is a 4-day CNA Exam Prep Course. This is NOT a fast track course. The purpose of this course is to prepare students to register and pass the "Florida Certified Nurse Assistant Stateboard Exam" as "CHALLENGERS". Unlike fast track courses we do not cram and overload as much information into the students as the time permits. We focus on the essencials that will be tested on during the Stateboard Exam. In class we will cover all of the HANDS ON training needed to pass the SKILLS portion of the exam. We will send you home with study material which includes a complimentary "Online Distance Learning Program" free to all students, which will prepare you to pass the Theoretical WRITTEN portion of the exam. For more information on the Stateboard Exam please click HERE. We also have many discounts available to prospective students which you can check out by clicking HERE.
The price will include the following:
- 4 day's of 100% HANDS ON TRIANING!
- FREE Book (Study Guide)
- FREE Online Distance Learning program - for extra practice. Not mandatory, but highly reccomended.
- FREE Daycare for mothers with children - Restrictions apply. GHI will cover 100% tuition. Mother/Father will be charged $25 application FEE. Click HERE for additional information.
- UNLIMITED PRACTICE TIME - Didn't understand everything in the class? Just retake it again FREE OF CHARGE!!!
Who is this class for:
- Persons new to the health care field, with absolutely no expirience, who are interested in becomming CNA's
- Persons with expirience who need to retake the Stateboard Exam to either (1)renew their license or (2)transfer their license from an outside State
- CNA Stateboard Exam: Cost $140.00 This fee is paid directly to Prometric. This fee is not paid to us. Dependent on the applicant the State may or may not request Level 2 background Check, which could cost an additional fee.
Gabriel Health Institute
6851 West Colonial Drive
Gabriel Health Institute
Founder & Owner of Gabirle Health Institute. Is also the current Director and Head Instructor who substitutes for absent Instructors. Gabriel Health Institute is now also accepting new Business Partners. He has been in charge of Enrollments & Marketting Departments since the commencement of his role in GHI and would be the person to contact for any Business Propositions.