The date for this event is not confirmed.
- Overview of UX and CMS
- How to work within a CMS to improve UX
- Identifying the issues (user testing)
- Design and formatting
- Content Strategy
- Selecting a new CMS with UX as a focus
- Audience: Managers and directors with responsibility for websites and other digital properties. Secondary audiences: UX leads interested in CMS and CMS/IT managers.
- Event focus: How to work within a CMS to improve UX including: identifying the issues (user testing), design and formatting and content Strategy. Selecting a new CMS with UX as a focus. Other topics as needed.
- Ideal presentation: Thought-leadership with actionable information for a range of attendees
- Presentation: 25 minutes with a slideshow, followed by Q & A.
Guidelines for Talks
Talks should meet one of these criteria:
- Gives new information or shows an innovative approach to established techniques
- Presents a thought provoking or intriguing idea in an actionable context (i.e. inclusive design as a theory and how to put it in practice)
- Applies complex technique to a range applications
- Shares a series of stories that explain a progression or new approach