The CMP3 professional development is designed to provide implementing teachers with the opportunity to:
- Develop an understanding of the philosophy and goals of the CMP3 curriculum
- Explore the connections between CMP3 and the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics with a focus on student learning
- Explore the mathematical ideas and problems in the selected unit and the implications for practice
- Collaborate with colleagues in similar grade levels
- Deepen their content and pedagogical content knowledge
Sessions will be held during the day from 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM. Lunch will be provided.
If your district is participating in the PD Consortium, there is no registration fee. Please ensure that registration is approved by your principal and district lead and please register with your school/district email address for verification purposes.