Community Marketing & Insights
10th Annual LGBT Marketing & Advertising Symposium
May 17, 2017 • New York Times Conference Center
New York City
CMI's 10th Annual LGBT Advertising & Marketing Symposium is part of an expanded week of programming, called "LGBT Week." Visit the full site for additional content and registration options! www.LGBTWeek.com.
Don’t miss this comprehensive research, advertising, marketing, and communications forum, helping you better understand and serve LGBT consumers.
Our 2017 agenda and speakers are in development, and will be announced soon.
Audience: Marketing, advertising, PR and communications executives of all industries who want to successfully reach diverse LGBT communities, and initiate or update effective strategies. Perfect for newbies and veterans alike!
Dedicated: Symposium attendance is limited, in order to facilitate the best learning and networking environment.
Community Marketing & Insights has been successfully connecting our clients with diverse LGBT communities worldwide since 1992 through consumer market intelligence, corporte training and strategic planning.
All new content! Learn, review, update and strategize:
- The latest from Community Marketing & Insights research on over 45,000 out consumers
- Exploring diversity markets within “LGBT” and how to reach them
- Observing and anticipating LGBT trends
- Social networking, mobile, app and other emerging communications opportunities
- Location/mobile marketing channels
- Maximum results on minimum budgets
- Sponsorship and event marketing
- Proven techniques for measuring, monitoring and maximizing LGBT ROI
Cancellation policy for Conference: Refund less $30 fee on cancellations received by May 3, 2017. No refund for later cancellations or no-shows.