San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Containers, Containers, Containers!
This time the unconference is dedicated to discussing all things Containers. Join us as we listen to 5 minute lightning talks followed by discussions about what's going on in the rapidly evolving container space.
6:00 pm - Registration, Drinks & Networking
6:30 pm - Welcome & Introductions - Dave Nielsen
6:45 pm - Lightning Talks (5 minutes each)
- "Intro to Docker" by Nathan LeClaire of Docker
- "Exploring Strategies for Minimal Containerization" by Brian "Redbeard" Harrington, Principal Architect at CoreOS
- "Storage, Containers & Microservices" by Rob Haswell of ClusterHQ
- "Docker networking with Clocker and Project Calico" by Andrew Kennedy of CloudSoft
- "Continuous Integration with Docker" by Dave Nielsen on behalf of Altoros
7:15 pm - Prepare for unconference (solicit breakout topics, etc.)
7:30 pm - Breakout Sessions - Round One
8:15 pm - Breakout Sessions - Round Two
9:00 pm - Closing Thoughts
Proposed Breakout sessions:
- "Intro to Docker" & "60 minute Docker Demo"
- "Continuous Integration with Docker"
- "What are the differences between Git Push & Docker Push?"
- "Blueprints for Containers"
- Bring your ideas!
- #cloudcamp #containercamp
- Dave Nielsen
Contact email@example.com for sponsorship details
When & Where
CloudCamp was formed in order to provide a common ground for the introduction and advancement of cloud computing.