As usual CloudCamp London will be an opportunity to meet old and new friends, grab a beer or two ready for a few short interesting talks and then the lively unpanel debates, follwed by networking accompanied by pizza and more beer! Again the evenings proceeding will be MC'd by @swardley @joebaguley and @cpswan.
Come along join in share your experience, thoughts, vision and questions.
Red Card Amnesty Special - What are the CloudCamp regulars doing in the cloud?
There are several regular contributors to CloudCamp who discuss and debate broad computing topics without ever letting on what their day jobs are and what their company's product and service do. Normally any hint of product pitch results in a red card and the speaker being ejected from the stage,but after 7 years and 25 CloudCamps in London we are breaking the rule so we can all hear what it is these CloudCamp regulars do and why their customers use them.
If your a CloudCamp regular and would like to do give a lightning talk please let me know, priority given to more the regular regulars :)
The New Venue
- Thank you Pivotal for stepping in to provide the venue - Pivotal offices at
168-172 Old Street
London EC1V 9BP
Doors open, beers and networking from 6pm.
- Introduction to CloudCamp by Simon Wardley.
- Lightning Talks, including
1. Joe Baguley - VMWare: TBC Something interesting!
2. David Gildeh - Dataloop.IO:monitoring solution for online services, how monitoring has changed in regards to Cloud, DevOps & Micro-Services
3. Richard Davies - Elastichosts:Cloud compute and vertical auto-scaling with Linux Containers
4.Jermey Jarvis - Brightbox: Customers use of Brightbox; a look at the more interesting usecases of Brightbox customers.
5. Andy Bennett - Knodium:
6. Kuan Hon - now at Pinsents: 'how to get the most out of lawyers'
7. Rhys Sharpe - Federate: It's all about the appplications. What do we need to think about when migrating legacy applications to PaaS and is it even possible?
8. Matthew Fowler - Storage Made Easy: Cloud Data Governance and Security – should be a blanket not a silo.
9. Chris Swan - CohesiveFT: Securing your applications in the cloud with Secure Cloud Networking and Applications Security Controllers.
- Unpanel and Unconference - cloud experts volunteer to join the panel to answer questions from the floor, giving everyone the opportunity to further discuss the topics that require more indepth discussion.
- From 8:30pm: Networking, drinks and pizza
- 9:30pm close
Thank you to our sponsors
Have questions about CloudCamp London. Red Card Amnesty - a chance to hear what cloudcamp regulars are doing in the cloud?
Contact Cohesive Networks