As usual CloudCamp London will be an opportunity to meet old and new friends, grab a beer or two ready for a few short interesting talks and then the lively unpanel debates, followed by networking accompanied by pizza and more beer! The evenings proceedings will be MC'd by @swardley & @joebaguley.
Come along join in share your experience, thoughts, vision and questions.
- Thank you Pivotal for stepping in to provide the venue - Pivotal offices at
168-172 Old Street
London EC1V 9BP
Doors open, beers and networking from 6pm.
- Lightning Talks: Ed Hoppitt, @edhoppitt -'2025 – After the industry apocalypse'. Chris Lewis, @chr1slew1s - 'Wearables & IOT the modern day 6 Million Dollar Man'. Ant Stanley, - @IamStan - based on Peter Druckers 1997 quote "Thirty years from now the big university campuses will be relics. Universities won’t survive". Jon Hawes, @JonHawesUK - 'Our big data lake strategy will deliver digital insights using cloud technology'
- Other talks TBA please let me know if you'd like to do one.
- Unpanel and Unconference - cloud experts volunteer to join the panel to answer questions from the floor, giving everyone the opportunity to further discuss the topics that require more indepth discussion.
- From 8:30pm: Networking, drinks and pizza
- 9:30pm close