Tim Dysinger, consultant at CloudScaling will present a 1,5 day course comprising an in-depth review of OpenStack components, configuration, environment, installation and operation. Hands-on use of OpenStack will follow and we will conclude by discussing the on-going operational challenges, as well as where OpenStack is excelling and lacking currently.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
* Understand the architecture of OpenStack
* Understand how it is build under the hood
* Install, configure and automate deployment
* Understand the operational challenges of running OpenStack
* Understand in what OpenStack excels and what’s still lacking