Cloth Diapering 101
Tuesday, March 7, 2017 from 6:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EST)
Interested in cloth diapering your little one? Overwhelmed by all the different options? Scared about the laundry? Wondering whether cloth diapers really save money, or if they're really better for the environment? Looking for resources to learn more? Learn the answeres to all these questions and more at our first cloth diapering educational session. Cloth diapering mom Christy Howe will share the basics, as well as tips and tricks to get you started. Moms, dads, caregivers and babies are all welcome!
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.
Keyword: Pregnancy and Parenting
Save This Event
When & Where
Pregnancy and Parenting: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Women's Health Resource Center
Since 1991, the Women's Health Resource Center has welcomed many women seeking information and education about their health and the health of their loved ones. As a community service of Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, we are committed to promoting preventive care and respecting women's wisdom in making informed health care decisions.