Who Should Attend:
Franchise Executives, Salespeople, Franchise Development Directors, Internal Legal Staff, Area Developers, Master Licensees, Sub-Franchisees and any team members who take part in the process of recruiting and selecting franchisees.
How You Will Benefit From This Seminar:
This seminar is designed to help you grant franchises to qualified individuals and groups who believe they can achieve their personal and business goals by becoming your franchisee.
You will learn and leave knowing:
- How to get and keep prospects and candidates excited
- How to qualify a prospect’s ability to buy
- How to use the 14 Day “cooling off” period effectively to build excitement, anticipation, and close deals
- How to develop marketing that attracts the right candidates
- How to qualify an inquiry on the first call
- How to make lead generation pay off
- The most cost effective marketing strategies
- How to use Social Media to generate leads
- The “Five Question Close”
- What a “Decision Making Checklist” is and how to use it effectively to close deals
- How to use our exclusive “Personal Goals Drive Business Goals” with candidates to close deals
- What to ask on a “Request for Information and Consideration”
- How to validate and verify, early, if a candidate is financially qualified without irritating them
- How to determine which candidates are “hot” and which are not
- How to get prospects, inquiries, and candidates to follow your process
- How to sell what the buyer wants to buy, not what you want to sell
- How to make your franchise the means and not the end for the candidate
- How to use the FDD/FA as a sales tool
- How to use legal documents as marketing tools
- How and when to effectively use the classic “takeaway” and “negative sell”
- Know what to do and how to structure and control the climate atmosphere, and activities that close more deals
- How to structure your Discovery Day
- How to tell when to ask for the Close
- What is involved in a structured, disciplined, and systematic approach to selling
- Setting performance standards for sales people
- Compensation and incentive models
- Using a planned and sequenced approach
- Understanding you buyers motivations and how to use them to close more deals
- Effectively dealing with sales obstacles
- Presenting and explaining your concept so the candidate understands it
Each Participant will leave with:
A Workshop Manual with materials, sample forms, checklists, processes, and PowerPoint slides to be used later. These materials include a very valuable model for dealing with franchise sales from initial inquiry to the close, signing of the Agreement and the transition to Operations.
Bob Gappa: Founder and CEO of Management 2000 has 35 years in helping individuals and companies develop personal skills and systems for improving their abilities to Close More Franchise Sales. Bob has been a franchisee of several concepts which brings another dimension to this seminar.
Andrew Erskine: Vice President of Management 2000. Andy is an expert at developing successful marketing strategies and tactics involving; websites, SEO, digital marketing, public relations, Social Media, etc. and has helped many Brands improve their results in increasing the number of qualified leads clicking through on their websites. Andy has worked for several franchise Brands and brings a unique perspective from a team member’s view.
Lunch & Breaks: Will be an opportunity for participants to network, exchange techniques and information. Our seminar leaders will be available for networking.
Space is limited – Register Early
Only 20 people can attend each session. Sessions tables are configured in a “U” formation for maximized interaction, collaboration, participation, discussion, and sharing of ideas.
- Morning Continental Breakfast
- Morning and afternoon refreshments
- A gourmet lunch
- Seminar materials designed by our experts to enhance your learning and the take away value of the day and include useful aids to increase your close rate.
- An experienced team of facilitators who have personally closed hundreds of franchise sales.
- The ability to call our seminar leaders after the seminar if you have questions on how to use the materials and content covered during the session.