THE WORLD HAS CHANGED. THE MARKET HAS CHANGED. THE BUYER HAS CHANGED.
NOW IT’S TIME TO CHANGE THE WAY WE CLOSE THE SALE.
Lack of effective closing skills is the single-greatest point of frustration for salespeople and sales executives in the real estate industry today. In mystery shops around North America, the discipline called closing consistently receives the lowest scores without exception.
The truth is brutal: salespeople just don’t close very well.
And that’s because closing is all too often seen as something we doTO the customer, instead of something we do FOR the customer.
CLOSING 2.0 CHANGES ALL THAT!
Gone are the days of trickery, manipulation and the ol’ bait-and-switch. With a relational and cooperative approach specifically tailored to today’s well-informed and exceedingly savvy homebuyers, Closing 2.0 is about selling the way the buyer wants to buy.
In this action-packed three-hour session, Jeff Shore calls upon his thirty years of real estate sales expertise, his up-to-the-minute research on buying psychology, and his trademark humor for a presentation to set the closing world straight.
More specifically, by mastering Jeff Shore’s modern closing principles and techniques, you will learn:
- How to uncover the route of every homebuyer’s psychological journey to reconcile motivators and inhibitors. Identifying what moves prospects forward and what holds them back in their home buying decision will help you guide them in the right direction.
- Why it’s easier for a customer to make one hundred small decisions than just one large decision. By establishing a decision-making rhythm throughout the entire closing process, you’ll prepare customers for a smart and easy final decision.
- How to calm the stress your customers feel—which takes place in the same area of the brain as the decision-making process—to help them see the desired end result clearly.
- How to leverage the testimonial power of your previous buyers to activate the Law of Social Proof. When your customers feel validated by like-minded people, you’ll help them find peace of mind about their own decision.
- How to approach the closing process with confidence to prevent transferring your own psychological fear about the success of the sale to an already nervous homebuyer.
- How to establish a true sense of partnership with your customers so you can harness their positive feelings of working with an ally, rather than invoke any negative feelings associated with working with an adversary.
FOR MORE DETAILS, VISIT http://jeffshore.com/closing-2-0-tour/ or CALL ALI at 844-547-4673 Ext. 2