San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Closed captioning training for video lectures. Participants in this training will learn
- How to create captioning text in a YouTube account.
- How to use YouTube to provide Closed Captioned content.
- How to add simple JWPlayer code on a webpage to add captioning.
Training is normally 1 hour in duration. It will be held six times during spring, 2015:
- Friday, Feb 6 at 11:00 AM
- Friday, Feb 20 at 11:00 AM
- Friday, Mar 6 at 11:00 AM
- Friday, Mar 20 at 11:00 AM
- Friday, Apr 3 at 11:00 AM
- Friday, Arp 17 at 11:00 AM
Center for Teaching and Learning (CTL)
901 13th Street South,
NOTE: All workshops are for UAB faculty and staff only. You must be a current employee to register.
Our purpose is to provide a technology-supported education system and the services that contribute to the strategic mission of the University, to the quality of education, and to the learning outcomes of UAB staff and students. We support a blended approach to teaching and learning. Find out more about Instructional Technology at UAB by visiting our website at www.uab.edu/bblearn.