Clinical Trial Quality and Risk Management - A Detailed Guide To Be Compliant and Manage Risks
Friday, January 18, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:15 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This clinical trial quality and compliance training will discuss different aspects of quality and risk management related to the procedure of conducting a clinical trial. It covers the various regulations, assurance factors, analytics, the risk management process and procedure and also the various tools available.
Why Should You Attend:
Many hospitals and clinics today are looking for ways to increase revenues. One way is for them to do more clinical trials. In order to do this they must prepare their staff to be ready to do clinical trials. This training session is intended to help you do that.
This is a course that anyone in a hospital or clinic who might be involved in conducting a clinical trial should take. If they have never been involved they will learn what one is, if they have done clinical trials it will be useful to put everyone on the same level as far as terms and operations.
The course will take participants through the importance of quality in the way they operate and the way to apply risk management concepts to clinical trials.
Areas covered in this Seminar:
- What is Quality?
- Quality and the Regulations
- ALCOA + EC’s
- The Quality Assurance
- Define Risk
- Risk Analysis
- Principles of Quality Risk Management – Q9
- Risk Management Process
- Risk Management Tools
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.