Be Part of History
The Telenet UCI Cyclo-cross World Cup series kicks off outside of Europe
at CLIF Bar CrossVegas
Clif® Bar CrossVegas
Wednesday evening September 21st following the first day of Interbike.
Clif® Bar CrossVegas is the largest cyclocross race outside of Europe attracting 10,000 spectators to Desert Breeze Soccer Complex in Las Vegas. For 2016 CrossVega has been designated a UCI World Cup cyclocross event.
Come see racers from over 20 nations compete "under the lights" just a few miles from The Vegas Strip.
Gates open at 3:00 PM.
Complete information including race schedule, hotel information, sponsorship and registration is available at www.crossvegas.com.
UCI World Cup Cyclocross Comes to the US
Clif Bar CrossVegas has been selected to host the first race of the 2016-2017 Telenet UCI Cyclo-cross World Cup series marking the first time that a UCI Cyclocross World Cup event will be held outside of Europe.
For years racers, teams and fans from Europe, North America and beyond having been hoping that CrossVegas could be a World Cup. Now that it will be a reality. The 2016 event will delight cross fans from across the globe who want to see their favorite international racers compete here in the US.
Follow on Twitter @CrossVegas
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter CrossVegas?
• Anyone may attend, it's great fun for the entire family.
• Children under 12 are FREE.
What are my transport/parking options getting to CrossVegas?
• Public parking is available. Bus, Cab and Interbike Shuttle information is HERE
What can't I bring to CrossVegas?
• Backpacks are subject to search.
• No outside alcohol is allowed and will be confiscated at the Front Gate.
What are the ticket options?
• Enjoy CLIF Bar CrossVegas on Wednesday September 21 with General Admission for $15
• VIP hospitality at CrossVegas is available for $100. Includes admission, food and beverages in a special viewing area.
How do I get my General Admission ticket for CrossVegas?
• You can print your ticket or show the ticket on your cell phone, much like an eticket for an airline.
How do I get my VIP Pass for CrossVegas?
• When you arrive at the Front Gate go to the Will Call counter where you will receive your VIP wristband that gives you access to the venue and the VIP area.
Are pets allowed?
• NO, please leave all pets, including dogs and cats, at home. They will not be allowed to enter the park.
Save This Event
When & Where
Watts Marketing Inc.
Watts Marketing Inc. is based in Longmont Colorado.