San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The ClereVision (pronounced CLEAR-Vision) Seminar is a life-changing day of discovery where you learn the insights and principles necessary to clarify your vision and create a plan of action to achieve it. Romal Tune and his team will teach you how to rapidly process the “Complex Story” that has shaped your present, and develop a “ClereStory” of your preferred individual or corporate future. This workshop will immerse you in a dynamic environment of practical presentations and strategic small group sessions designed to align every aspect of your life with a clear sense of direction and meaning.
The VALUE of ClereVision:
1. Creation of your strategic plan with action steps
2. Construction of your “ClereStory”: Desired outcomes
3. Clarification of purpose and value within your story
4. Confrontation with the challenges of your past stories
1. Clarify purpose to have greater reach and impact
2. Confront the obstacles in your past story
3. Maximize economic and relational productivity
4. Turn dreams into immediate steps and achievable goals
Special Guest Strategist
Christian's career highlights include starting REAL Coaching, Incorporated as the first “rapid solutions”consulting practice that focuses on faith-based and non-profit organizations.
Addressing topics and questions that include:
- What's your end game?
- What's in your life that doesn't align with your end game and who you're meant to be in the world?
- What are the inherited and experiential narratives that continue to influence your beliefs about what you can and cannot do?
- What would you do if you chose to believe that you are capable of doing everything you desire to do and have everything that you need to do it?
***These questions and many others will be addressed as you are guided through the process of creating your personalized 90 day action plan.
Note: Lunch is on your own or with your action plan working group.
Atlanta Tech Village. Checkout a 360 view of our innovative event space. https://www.thesphere.com/385635
Save This Event
When & Where
Romal Tune & Associates
Romal is a highly sought after International Speaker, Consultant, Author, Social Entrepreneur, and Impact Investor
- Bio in Profile -