San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The ClereEconomics seminar uses the ClereStory methodology to shine a light on how your financial narratives influence your ability to live a life of purpose while making a positive impact on the lives of others. ClereEconomics will enable you to confront your financial narratives and forge a new path with a customized plan of action. During the seminar you will witness the success stories of people who are building infrastructure for financial stability in the market place and ministry. You will also gain access to models of successful initiatives taking place across the country, creating jobs, funding small business startups, and identifying resources for community based ministry.
Each participant in the ClereEconomics seminar will:
- Examine the gifts and obstacles in your personal financial narrative
- Work with design groups to build new narrative with a strategic action plan
- Network with local and national leaders of impactful economic initiatives
- Learn about effective replicable models of entrepreneurship and social impact investing, and
- Hear the success stories of leaders who have built small businesses, community based ministries, and changing economic models for fundraising
In the process of creating your personal action plan you will explore the impact of narrative on your sense of personal value and earning potential. . The action plan will enhance your ability to live a life of purpose that positively impacts the lives of others. This will be an exciting opportunity to network with leaders and identify potential partnerships with local and national economic initiatives.
Workshop modules will include:
- Giving and Investing for Impact
- Creating Jobs, Creating Wealth
- Old and New Banking Platforms
- Designing a New Financial Narrative
Sponsors: TMS Global, Centerform
Note: Lunch is on your own or with your action plan working group.
Atlanta Tech Village. Checkout a 360 view of our innovative event space. https://www.thesphere.com/385635
Save This Event
When & Where
Romal Tune & Associates
Romal is a highly sought after International Speaker, Consultant, Author, Social Entrepreneur, and Impact Investor
- Bio in Profile -