Ever wonder what the Buzz is all about with RGA? Come Experience Networking that works~
We introduced more business owners with new customers than any other networking group in Tampa Bay~
If you are doing business in Tampa Bay, there is an RGA Meeting near you! While each group has its unique personality, the format for RGA meetings is consistent. You get the same great value at any meeting you choose to attend.
Here is what you can expect when you attend an RGA Meeting:
- Meetings start promptly at the start time listed.
- All attendees get to share a 30 second “informercial” or introduction with their name, name of business, best referrals, and the answer to the fun question of the day. (Note: Late arrivals may not get to share their introduction.)
- Each week, one member gets to make a 15 minute presentation. The purpose is to learn more about our members and the value of their product or service. Please see the Member Benefits page to learn how you can sign up to be a speaker at an RGA Meeting.
- Attendees are divided into small groups to participate in a fun and educational “Business Builder” exercise. This is a great way to sharpen skills and learn more about fellow RGA members.
- Directors will encourage members to: Have a MOM – a “meeting outside the meeting” with another member. The purpose is to learn about each other and discover ways to contribute to each other’s success. Have a DAD – “Drinks After Dinner” or “Dessert After Dinner”. The same as a MOM, but usually taking place after hours. Please note that these are collaborative meetings for the purpose of getting to know each other. These are not sales appointments.
- The meeting wraps up by sharing upcoming networking events and RGA University seminars.
If you are curious about RGA, but want more information before attending a meeting, please contact
Many Benefits of RGA~
Our Business Directory Listing will help you get found on the internet~
- A web presence for new business owners and entrepreneurs that have not yet launched their own website
- Back-links to your website, Facebook profile, LinkedIn profile, and Twitter profiles support your SEO efforts.
- Mobile optimization provides a fast and easy way to access member contact information
- Easy to use online form to change your listing.
- No extra fee, your directory listing is included with your annual membership fee
RGA has incorporated best practices gathered through years of experience in networking. Specifically designed the RGA model is:
- Feature weekly networking meetings that welcomed everyone and created value for members and guests
- Provide a system that allowed business owners to meet and get to like, know, and trust each other
- Create an environment where referrals are voluntary and based on willingness, not mandatory quotas
- Host fun and effective after-hour events that welcome both members and non-members, and partner with other local networking groups to maximize local business exposure
- Build the knowledge base and skill set of members by offering high-quality business seminars through weekly Speakers and monthly RGA University Seminars
The RGA Network is Tampa Bay’s fastest growing networking organization. There are more than 20 plus local networking meetings where you can meet and get to know business professionals who are committed to created opportunities for all. Membership is easy and affordable. Wall Street Networking at Main Street pricing!
The RGA Network is the fastest growing networking organization in the country, Meeting locations throughout the Tampa Bay Area, which include Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Seminole, Largo, Indian Rocks Beach, Clearwater, Palm Harbor, Countyside, Lutz, Land O Lakes, Trinity, New Port Richey, Hudson, Brandon, Bradenton, Sarasota, Riverview, Plant City, Wesley Chapel and Lakeland.
With meetings forming in the following city’s Ft. Myers, Orlando, Lake Wales, Port St. Lucie, Jacksonville, Miami, St Louis, Kansas City, Nashville, Dalton & Chattanooga.
Do you have what it takes to lead a group?
Are you a networking connector?
Want to start a group in your city or town?
Contact President Mark O’Donnell at Info@RGAnetwork.net for more information and start an amazing referral network in your town.