Annual Clearwater TCPA Compliance Summit
Join us in sunny Clearwater Beach at the famous Hyatt resort for compliance insights and tips from the top TCPA attorneys practicing today.
As you know, TCPA and related litigations are at an all time high. Court decisions are unpredictable, and the FCC has been reluctant to clarify key TCPA issues such as: automated vs. manual dialer definitions, cell phone number re-assignment - and more restrictive state cell calling prohibitions.
The only experience that brings you face-to-face with today’s leaders in TCPA related vulnerabilities and solutions. We have invited industry leading legal analysts who will share unique and cutting edge techniques to defend and manage the onslaught of TCPA-related lawsuits.
Contact Center Compliance delivers the most productive full day of TCPA related informational sessions you will find. With unparalleled networking opportunities, you will meet fellow compliance and privacy professionals within the sessions and at our exclusive networking cocktail event at the Hyatt Regency Clearwater!
TCPA cases are the second most filed type of Federal cases nationwide. To help you mitigate risk and stay informed, we have invited leading legal analysts who will share unique and cutting edge techniques to defend and manage the onslaught of TCPA-related lawsuits. Our Cutting Edge Presenters will be:
Christine Reilly | Manatt, Phelps and Phillips, LLP
Christine has successfully defended hundreds of TCPA class action cases and will share vital TCPA legal advice.
Michele Shuster | MacMurray, Petersen & Shuster, LLP
Michele will share real-world tips on how to stay compliant in the increased age of enforcement.
Tonia Ouellette Klausner | Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
Tonia will share about the latest TCPA cases that are making waves in the courts.
Hot topics include:
- Cell phones. Are you using a "dialer"?
- Wireless number re-assignment.
- State wireless calling regulations.
- VoIP under TCPA. Should you scrub?
- B2B calls. FTC and the DNC. What about TCPA?
- TCPA. What's next and how to limit liability.
- What does consent look like under TCPA?
- State enforcement. What to do when presented with complaints.
Presenters will include a panel of legal experts.
Register now and save your place at this key event!
Includes breakfast, lunch, and cocktail networking reception.
Breakfast and Registration: 8:30 to 9:30 AM
Summit Presentation: 9:30 to 4:30 PM
Cocktail Reception: 4:30 to 6:30 PM
- 8:30 - 9:30 Breakfast/Registration
- 9:30 – Summit Kickoff
- 9:30 - 10:45 Session 1: Overview of TCPA
- 11:15 - 11:30 Break –Contact Center Compliance TCPA Solutions
- 11:30 - 12:00 Session 2 – 1st Half: The Aftermath Since July 2015 Ruling
- 12:00 - 12:15 Break
- 12:15 – 1:15 Lunch - Jornaya
- 1:15 - 2:00 Session 2 – 2nd Half: The Aftermath Since July 2015 Ruling
- 2:00 - 2:15 Break
- 2:15 - 4:00 Session 3: Hot Issues
- 4:00 - 4:30 Session 4: Panel Q&A
- 4:30 - 6:30 Networking Cocktail Reception
For additional questions on the event contact:
866-362-5478 ext 116