CLEAR COMMUNICATION: Actions speak louder than words
Expressing how we think and feel to other people can be complicated. As we attempt to open up, connect and communicate we seem to be misinterpreted. It doesn’t have to be this way. By the end of this workshop each person will have a clearer understanding of how they communicate and how to better communicate with the people closest to them.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- The ability to convey the message you intend
- How to consider the person you attempt to communicate with
- Fair interpretation of the people closest to you
- Clearer understanding of yourself and the messages you communicate
- Men and women are welcome
- COST: FREE
SATURDAY, January 21, 2017 12:00 to 1:30 PM
Ashlee Secord is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist providing therapeutic services in Burnsville. Her theory is founded in Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). She approaches her clients with the foundation that all actions have function or purpose. There is a reason behind what we think, feel, say and do. She is passionate about helping individuals transform their negative self talk into a personal truth and begin living the life they were intended to live.
For more info visit: ThriveTherapyMN.com