Green Light Distrikt (GLD) Boston hosts its third Cleantech Kingpins Speaker Series "Save the World or Beat China: How to Sell Cleantech Investment to the US?" on Thursday September 30th, 6pm - 7:30pm, at the NEXUS Green Building Resource Center
Under almost any metric, the US is falling behind in cleantech investment compared with European and Asian countries.
We're gathering a diverse group of Boston experts to answer three questions:
- What are you currently working on?
- From their perspective, why is this trend happening?
- From their perspective, what are (at least) 3 things we must do to reverse this trend?
Kingpins is a forum to highlight Boston's best cleantech innovators to share their stories, successes, challenges, and future insights with industry professionals, industry professionals and the community at large.
NOTE: You must register to attend the event.
Only 80 seats exist.
Goal of Kingpins
1) Provide young cleantech professionals the opportunity to connect with each other and learn from current experts
2) Highlight Boston's most innovative cleantech organizations and professionals
3) Share with the community and media what's happening on the front lines
Government - Galen Nelson - Greentech Business Manager - Boston Redevelopment Authority
Research - Steve Minnihan - Cleantech Research Associate - Lux Research
Media - Martin LaMonica - Senior Greentech Writer - CNET News
Communications/Lobbying - Jim Cabot - Senior Vice President - Rasky Baerlein Strategic Communications
6pm Speaker Presentations
6 - Mitch Tyson
6:10 - Galen Nelson
6:20 - Steven Minnihan
6:30 - Jim Cabot
6:40 - Martin LaMonica
7:00pm - Moderated Forum / Questions and Answers.
7:30 - We MUST leave NEXUS by 7:30. Heading over to The Good Life (a block away) to hang out.
We will be using the hashtag: #kingpins to discuss and share media (video, photos, audio, etc) about this event via twitter
Thursday September 30th
NEXUS Green Building Resource Center
38 Chancy Street Boston, MA
Who should attend?
- Young clean tech professionals in Boston looks to meet their peers
- Current industry professionals interested in keeping up to date on local developments and connecting others with the industry
- Influential bloggers, media interested in the clean tech industry
Interested in being a media sponspor? Please contact me
When & Where
The Green Light Distrikt (@greenLdistrikt)
The Green Light Distrikt is a community of young clean tech professionals that covers all things Boston + innovation + clean technology with industry insiders, aggregating local events and hosting Clean Tech Kingpins.