CleanEdison Solar Sales Mastery Training LA - New Orleans Jun 23, 2014
Monday, June 23, 2014 at 8:00 AM - Friday, June 27, 2014 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
New Orleans, LA
CleanEdison's Solar Sales Mastery Combo course aligns with the standards set forth by the North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP). This course will provide individuals with the knowledge, skills and certification needed to become fully certified solar sales professionals.
Why Take This Course:
- Employers and customers expect NABCEP Certification for their solar sales professionals, and certification is often required for homeowners to qualify for installation incentives and rebates.
- This course provides all 60 hours (20 basic* and 40 advanced) of training required for NABCEP PV Technical Sales Certification.
- This course will provide you with the skills to create and execute solar sales proposals and improve your ability to do a PV solar system estimate and explain all the benefits to the customers.
- You can enter this course as an absolute beginner, and you will leave with the advanced knowledge needed to stand out as an experienced and qualified solar design and sales professional.
- You will gain solar sales skills that can immediately be applied to the field
- The solar energy industry is one of the fastest growing sectors in the nation
*20 basic credit hours can only be achieved by successfully passing the NABCEP Entry Level Exam
There are no prerequisites. Our Solar PV Design and Sales course is ideal for:
- Experienced salespeople
- Anyone involved in the solar energy industry.
What You'll Learn:
CleanEdison's Solar Sales Mastery Course begins with the 20-hour Solar PV Design and Sales online course. Then, you will join the 5-day Advanced Solar Photovoltaic live class.
- Provide a brief introduction and history of solar energy
- Confidently explain the electrical design of solar systems
- Go in depth into solar theory and design considerations
- Objection handling techniques
- Understand solar mechanical design
- Estimate presentation & calculations provided in Excel
- Understand the economics and incentives behind solar installs
Day 1 Course Outline:
- Section A1: Analyze Electric Bill
- Section A2: Perform Remote Site Assessment
- Section A3: Identify Customer Needs
- Section A4: Perform Ball Park Estimate
- Section A5: Identify Jurisdictional Issues
- Section A6: Manage Customer Expectations
Day 2 Course Outline:
- Section B1: Inspect Electrical Service
- Section B2: Identify Locations for System Components
- Section B3: Assess Mounting Location
- Section B4: Perform Shade Analysis
Day 3 Course Outline:
- Section C1: Select Appropriate Equipment
- Section C2: Determine Equipment Location
- Section C3: Plan System Layout
- Section C4: Perform String Sizing
- Section C5: Determine Breaker Size or Supply Side Connection
Day 4 Course Outline:
- Section C6: Determine Mounting Method and Tilt Angle
- Section D1: Explain Types of Incentives and Net Cost
- Section D2: Explain Types of Utility Rates and Net Electric Bill Savings
- Section E1: Calculate Financial Analysis
Day 5 Course Outline:
- Section E2: Evaluate Appropriate Financing Options
- Section F1: Calculate/Quantify Environmental Benefits Proportional to Estimated Production
- Section F2: Describe Non-Financial Non-Environmental Benefits
- Section G1: Calculate Production
- Section G2: Identify Factors That Degrade System Performance Over Time
- Section H1: Create Minimum Acceptable Proposal
- Section H2: Include Additional Elements as Applicable and/or Appropriate
- 20-hour online PV Design and Sales course
- 5-day Live Hands-On Solar Energy Training, including 4 days in the classroom and 1 full day of hands-on training with real panels
- 100 practice questions for the NABCEP PV Technical Sales exam
- National Electric Code Handbook 2011. $133 value
- Photovoltaic Sales Manual. $60 value
- NABCEP Entry Level Exam fee, if requested $95 value
CleanEdison's NABCEP Solar PV Design & Sales course prepares participants to earn the nationally recognized NABCEP Solar PV Technicals Sales certification
When & Where
At CleanEdison, our mission is to promote clean technology and sustainable building practices throughout the United States with exceptional training, education and career assistance. We are a national training provider offering online, in-classroom, and hands-on vocational training to professionals, businesses, postsecondary institutions, government organizations and novices.
To date, CleanEdison has trained and certified thousands of individuals through the largest open enrollment clean technology program in the nation. Our training courses aim to develop a new group of professionals with the knowledge and expertise needed to lead the industry in a more environmentally and economically sustainable direction. With hundreds of hours of proprietary content, CleanEdison offers standardized courses to prepare students to gain nationally-recognized certifications in these growing sectors.
Our most popular courses include: Solar Training for NABCEP Certification, LEED Certification exam preparation and BPI Certification and HERS Rater Training courses.