CleanEdison LEED Green Associate Exam Prep LA - New Orleans May 24, 2014
Saturday, May 24, 2014 at 8:00 AM - Sunday, May 25, 2014 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
New Orleans, LA
CleanEdison's LEED Green Associate course aligns with the professional standards set forth by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC). This course will provide individuals with the knowledge, skills and accreditation needed to begin their path into the green building industry.
Why Take This Course:
- LEED Accreditation is important for anyone involved in the building industry, especially in building projects looking to attain LEED Exam Prep.
- Federal, state and municipal ordinances continue to set LEED as the standard for all new construction of public buildings.
- Both building professionals and non-technical professionals will benefit from a comprehensive understanding of the LEED Credit Rating System, LEED standards and the LEED design system generally.
- The course can be taken either in-person or online
There are no prerequisites. Our LEED Green Associate course is ideal for:
- Construction managers
- Facility owners
- Anyone interested in green buildings.
What You'll Learn:
CleanEdison offers both online and live LEED Green Associate exam prep classes to teach students about the sustainable green building industry and everything they need to know about the requirements and benefits of LEED buildings.
- Introduce U.S Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Introduce Green Building Certification Institute (BGBCI)
- Describe Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED)
- Define scope of the various LEED rating systems
- Detail crucial green building concepts and implementation
- Enable success on LEED Green Associate exam on the first try
- Section 1: Green Associate Exam Overview
- Section 2: Green Building Basics; LEED and the LEED Process
- Section 3: Sustainable Sites
- Section 4: Water Efficiency
- Section 5: Energy and Atmosphere
- Section 6: Materials and Resources
- Section 7: Indoor Environmental Quality
- Section 8: Innovation and Design Process; Innovation In Operations
- Section 9: Regional Priority Credits
- Section 10: Smart Location and Linkages
- Section 11: Awareness and Education
- Section 12: Synergies
- 2-day live course with classroom instruction
- 400 multiple choice practice exam questions
- Full Access to CleanEdison's LEED Green Associate Iphone/Ipad App ($20 Value)
- CleanEdison Pass Guarantee: if you do not pass the certification exam on your first try, you may re-take the course at no additional cost
CleanEdison's LEED Green Associate course prepares participants to earn the nationally recognized LEED Green Associate accreditation.
When & Where
At CleanEdison, our mission is to promote clean technology and sustainable building practices throughout the United States with exceptional training, education and career assistance. We are a national training provider offering online, in-classroom, and hands-on vocational training to professionals, businesses, postsecondary institutions, government organizations and novices.
To date, CleanEdison has trained and certified thousands of individuals through the largest open enrollment clean technology program in the nation. Our training courses aim to develop a new group of professionals with the knowledge and expertise needed to lead the industry in a more environmentally and economically sustainable direction. With hundreds of hours of proprietary content, CleanEdison offers standardized courses to prepare students to gain nationally-recognized certifications in these growing sectors.
Our most popular courses include: Solar Training for NABCEP Certification, LEED Certification exam preparation and BPI Certification and HERS Rater Training courses.