CleanEdison BPI Multifamily Building Analyst Training NY - Long Island Mar 17, 2014
Monday, March 17, 2014 at 8:00 AM - Friday, March 21, 2014 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
Carle Place, NY
CleanEdison's BPI Multifamily Building Analyst course aligns with the professional standards set forth by the Building Performance Institute (BPI). This advanced energy auditor training will provide individuals with the knowledge, skills and certification needed to excel in the multifamily energy performance industry.
Why Take This Course:
- Government incentives are beginning to focus on multifamily buildings as a major opportunity for energy savings.
- The BPI Multifamily Certification is one of the few credentials eligible for commissioning large buildings as part of mandatory regulations in major cities like New York and San Francisco
- You will gain energy efficiency skills that can immediately be applied to the field
- This course can be taken in person or online
Who Should Take This Course:
There are no prerequisites, although the BPI Building Analyst Certification is recommended.
Our BPI Multifamily course is ideal for:
- General contractors
- Home inspectors
- HVAC technicians
- Insulation professionals
- Anyone interested in the energy efficiency of multifamily buildings
What You'll Learn:
CleanEdion's 34-hour Multifamily Building Analyst training teaches participants the standards and practices for energy auditing large housing complexes with multiple family units.
- Understand the vaious types of building systems found in multifamily buildings, including their componenets and functions
- Know how to complete a comprehensive BPI compliant multifamily building assessment
- Be able to conduct safety and performance tests to assess system conditions and identify savings opportunities
- Pass the BPI Multifamily Building Analyst (MFBA) written exam
Day 1 Course Outline:
- Section 1: Introduction
- Section 2: Overview of the MFA Auditing Process
- Section 3: Pre-Site Visit Collection and Analysis of Data
- Section 4: Site Visit Considerations
- Section 5: Analysis of Building Envelope Diagnostics and Imrpovements
Day 2 Course Outline:
- Section 6: Heating System
- Section 6B: Diagnostics and Improvements of Heating Systems
Day 3 Course Outline:
- Section 7: Combined Heat and Power
- Section 8: Ventilation Systems
- Section 9: Cooling Systems
- Section 10: Water Systems
- Section 11: Electrical Systems
Day 4 Course Outline:
- Section 12: Lighting Systems
- Section 13: Utility Rate Structures
- Section 14: Utility Analysis and Modeling
- Section 15: Cost Estimation and Economic Analysis
- Section 16: Organization and Presentation of the Report
- 4-day course includes 34 hours of live classroom instruction
- CleanEdison BPI Multifamily Building Analyst Student Manual $95 value
- All exam fees, written and field exam scheduling
- CleanEdison Pass Guarantee: if you do not pass the certification exam on your first try, you may re-take the course at no additional cost
CleanEdison's BPI Multifamily Building Analyst course prepares participants to earn the nationally recognized BPI Multifamily Building Analyst certification.
When & Where
At CleanEdison, our mission is to promote clean technology and sustainable building practices throughout the United States with exceptional training, education and career assistance. We are a national training provider offering online, in-classroom, and hands-on vocational training to professionals, businesses, postsecondary institutions, government organizations and novices.
To date, CleanEdison has trained and certified thousands of individuals through the largest open enrollment clean technology program in the nation. Our training courses aim to develop a new group of professionals with the knowledge and expertise needed to lead the industry in a more environmentally and economically sustainable direction. With hundreds of hours of proprietary content, CleanEdison offers standardized courses to prepare students to gain nationally-recognized certifications in these growing sectors.
Our most popular courses include: Solar Training for NABCEP Certification, LEED Certification exam preparation and BPI Certification and HERS Rater Training courses.