Our First Event "Clean Energy Adoption in New England" Was a Huge Success (here's the video prove it! http://thegreenlightdistrikt-boston.blip.tv/)
So here it goes again....
July 22nd "Energy Efficiency - Why Is the Low-Hanging Fruit so High?"
Kingpins is a forum to highlight Boston's best clean tech innovators to share their stories, successes, challenges, and future insights with industry professionals, industry professionals and the community at large.
NOTE: You must register to attend the event.
Only 75 seats exist.
Goal of Kingpins
1) Provide young clean tech professionals the opportunity to connect with each other and learn from current experts
2) Highlight Boston's most innovative clean tech organizations
3) Share with the community and media what's happening on the front lines
6pm Speaker Presentations
6 - Alex Patrqiuin
6:15 - Martin Flusberg
6:30 - Lilah Glick
6:45 - Brenden Endicott
7 - Geoff Chapin
7:00pm - Moderated Forum / Questions and Answers. Do you have a question for a speaker? Submit it here
7:30 - We MUST leave NEXUS by 7:30. Heading over to The Good Life (a block away) to hang out.
Alex Patriquin - Founder, CEO at Wattzy
Martin Flusberg - Founder, CEO at Powerhouse Dynamics
Lilah Glick - Director, Community Outreach at Cambridge Energy Alliance
Brenden Endicott - Senior Manager, Energy Markets at EnerNOC
Geoff Chapin - Founder, CEO at Next Step Living
We will be using the hashtag: #kingpins to discuss and share media (video, photos, audio, etc) about this event via twitter
Thursday July 22nd
NEXUS Green Building Resource Center
38 Chancy Street Boston, MA
Who should attend?
- Young clean tech professionals in Boston looks to meet their peers
- Current industry professionals interested in keeping up to date on local developments and connecting others with the industry
- Influential bloggers, media interested in the clean tech industry
How can you help?
The best way you can help is to simply tweet:
Im Attending Clean Tech #Kingpins, July 22nd @NEXUS_Green http://bit.ly/9t8mvL
Interested in being a media sponspor? Please contact me
When & Where
The Green Light Distrikt (@greenLdistrikt)
The Green Light Distrikt is a community of young clean tech professionals that covers all things Boston + innovation + clean technology with industry insiders, aggregating local events and hosting Clean Tech Kingpins.