Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
CLASSICVinyl - A Rock Symphony Fundraising Event
Senior Services of Snohomish County and the Snohomish County Music Project invite you to CLASSICVinyl, our fifth annual fundraising dinner show. It's a one-of-a-kind evening of food, friends, and fabulous music!
March 4, 2016, 6:00-9:00 pm
Doors open 5:30 pm
Dinner begins 5:45 pm
Program begins 6:45 pm
Music begins 7:00 pm
Edward D. Hansen Conference Center
Xfinity Arena at Everett
2000 Hewitt Ave
Questions? Janet Duncan (425.290.1262 / firstname.lastname@example.org) or Christina Harrison (425.265.2294 / email@example.com)
Bring Friends, Fill a Table, Support a Great Cause!
The evening also includes an opportunity to support Senior Services through a "Fund A Need" ask.
ANSWERS TO SOME COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How do I make sure I am seated with friends who are registering separately? You will be asked if you have any seating requests during the online registration process. Enter your friend requests at that time and we'll take care of the rest!
- How many people can sit at a table? What if we have a larger group? Each table can seat up to 10 guests comfortably. If you have a larger group, we will make sure your tables are next to each other so you can enjoy the time with your friends.
- Will alcohol be served? Yes! We will have wine available during dinner in addition to three no-host bars that will be open all evening.
- Do I need tickets? Yes, sort of! We are not issuing actual tickets for this event but you do need to register in advance to attend. You can register online here or by contacting Christina Harrison at Senior Services (425.265.2294 / firstname.lastname@example.org). There will be a registration table for you to check in that evening and receive your table information. Please bring your email receipt for confirmation.
- Where exactly is the Edward D Hansen Conference Center? The event is being held in the ballrooms located above the Xfinity Arena in Everett. Please use the lower entrance on Hewitt Avenue and proceed upstairs.
- Can I pay at the door? Unfortunately not. However, we've made registering as easy as possible. You can either register here or contact Christina Harrison at 425.265.2294 / email@example.com.