Actions and Detail Panel
Clarksville High School Class of 2007 - 10 Year Reunion
Sat, August 19, 2017, 7:00 PM – 10:30 PM CDT
Come and join the Class of 2007 as we celebrate 10 years!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Friday 8/18: Home Football game
Clarksville High School vs. Rossview Hawks
We will meet before to tailgate and then enjoy the game against our deepest rival. We will purchase tickets through the school closer to time. More details to follow!
Saturday 8/19: Reunion at Belle Hollow - This is a 21+ ticketed event.
An evening of celebration and social gathering at a beautiful local venue. The night will include delicious appetizers, tasty drinks, music, dancing and reuniting!
You must purchase a ticket to attend. Unfortunately, due to a limited capacity, only valid ticket holders will be allowed to attend this spectacular evening. Buy your ticket early!
*Each alumnus is limited to (and responsible for) one quest.
Please be respectful of the venue. If you act a fool, it's on you! And you'll be resposible for any damages.
Following the reunion, we'll take the party to The Gilroy in downtown Clarksville. They'll have $1 off all beers for CHS Almuni only!
Saturday Reunion MENU
Top 10 Reasons to Attend Your High School Reunion
1. To feel nostalgic. It's been 10 years! You should be proud of yourself for making it this far. Don't you want to look back on the old times and fond memories?
2. To find out who has totally changed. For better or worse, we've all been through some changes. Come and see who's changed and show everyone how much you've changed!
3. Drinks are included! That's right, we're all of legal drinking age now and the booze is included. What better way to break the ice.
4. To have a good excuse to hangout with your close friends all at once. We've been away for years. You won't regret catching up with those people that were your dearest of friends during the tough high school years.
5. To introduce your significant other to your old friends. Single? Bring yo-self! Dating? Bring your fling! Married? Bring your husband or wife! We want to meet them!
6. Network. Maybe you're a big businessman now? Perhaps you've gotten into real estate? What better way to let people know what you're doing! Come and network - don't forget your business cards!
7. To dance. How often do you get to throw off your shoes and show off your dance moves? The time is now people! Seize the day!
8. Yummy food. Think about it - we used to eat lunch together everyday! Haven't you missed that? Ok, maybe not but the truth is that everyone must eat so why not break bread with your high school classmates once more!
9. To be surprised. Whatever happens at the reunion, one thing is for sure - you'll be surprised! Does someone get too drunk to stand? Who will have the best dance moves after all this time? These are things you don't want to miss.
10. Because, why not?! 10 YEARS! We never thought we'd make it this far and what a feat it is. You better git yo' ass to the reunion.
What's the refund policy?
All tickets are final sale. No refunds.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can either print your ticket or bring it in on your smart phone.
Will tickets be available at the door?
No, tickets will be NOT available at the door. All tickets must be purchased in advance. Buy early and save!
Can I bring a guest?
Yes, the more the merrier! Every alumni is limited to (and responsible for) one guest. Each guest must have a ticket. Guest will select 'Guest Admission' ticket at the time of checkout.
More Questions? Please contact the organizer below.