San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Business Volunteers at our next
Civic Leadership Workshop:
Connecting & Communicating
A workshop for developing leaders
This workshop employs strategies for participant development of effective communication and listening skills critical for personal, professional and community success. Participants will learn to:
- Identify new and different communication styles
- Understand and apply skills for empathetic listening
- Foster work environments of trust and openness
- Build better and more effective communication
Gib Mason is the COO, VP of Finance & Administration at UMBC Training Centers. With more than 20 years' experience in leadership positions at a variety of companies in a variety of industries, Gib brings his vast experience and talents to all of his trainings.
- Light breakfast provided.
- The event will take place on the second floor of the Weinberg Center in the Truman Semans Room
- Park at the Weinberg Garage, bring your ticket with you.
Upcoming Civic Leadership Workshops:
Thursday, May 11, 2017 - Leading & Managing Projects and Teams
Tuesday, July 18, 2017 - Building Collaborative Relationships & Networks
Thursday, October 5, 2017 – Developing Inspirational Leadership Skills
Questions? Contact Allie Gerstley at 410-366-6030 ext. 209 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Save This Event
When & Where
Business Volunteers Maryland
Business Volunteers Maryland's mission is to inspire volunteerism and connect motivated people and businesses to nonprofit organizations leading to a stronger community. Business Volunteers trains and places business professionals on nonprofit boards; develops civic leaders; matches individuals with meaningful volunteer opportunities; creates partnerships between companies, local nonprofits and schools; and provides volunteer management training to nonprofits.