Inform, Connect and Strengthen Your Voice.
Created in 2015 to address Seattle’s commitment to sustainable neighborhood growth, Civic Boot Camp: Livable Neighborhoods is a unique, full-day experience where participants connect with local leaders, network across sectors and gain a deep understanding of the rich history, economic opportunities, community partnerships and policy decisions shaping the Cascade/South Lake Union area, Seattle’s fastest growing neighborhood.
How will your organization benefit from Civic Boot Camp?
- Shared knowledge about growth opportunities and challenges in the community.
- Partnership connections with local leaders and businesses.
- An engaged and more productive employee.
Civic Boot Camp Works!
Alumni surveyed one year after attending, said Boot Camp helped them:
- 100% Think differently about local issues
- 94% Feel more connected to their community
- 69% Volunteer more
Thank you to our Scholarship Sponsor Vulcan Inc. for ensuring March Civic Boot Camps are open to all residents.
- Neighborhood tour with Historic Seattle.
- Introduction to life in city as an engaged citizen.
- Exclusive meeting with local leaders about community opportunities and challenges.
- In-depth group discussion about advocacy in the city.
- Pathways to action for leading change.
- Networking happy hour.
The All-Day Event Includes:
- Breakfast, lunch, beverages
- Tour and admission fees
- Materials and resources
- $300 - Single Ticket
- $240 - Impact Hub Seattle Member Ticket with Promo Code
- Buy 4 or More & Get 20% Off
- Interested in Financial Aid? Apply Today
Learn More & Register at:
- Or contact us at 206.682.7395 CityClub@SeattleCityClub.org