Middle School & High School Youth (Current 6-12th graders)
August 14-18th, 2017
City Servants is an opportunity for our teens to serve and play within our own city. This is a day event, which means everyone will go home each evening. The typical schedule for each day of City Servants will look like this:
- Arrive at church by 8am for Morning Prayer
- Go out into the community to serve
- Have lunch with your work team at the service site
- Everyone joins together in the afternoon to have fun! (Go to the beach, DefyGravity, See a movie, Movie making contest, etc. --- What we do will vary each afternoon)
- Have dinner together at church or local restaurant
- Evening Worship
- Each day will end around 8:00pm
This will be an awesome week together as we learn more what it means to love God, love each other, and love our city!
Register with a $50 deposit before January 8th and the total cost will be $100.
Register with a $50 deposit before March 15th and the total cost will be $125.