The event is now sold out.
There will NOT be tickets available at the door. A ticket is required for entry.
Not attending? Please consider making a donation to the organizations we are supporting:
ACLU of MD, National Immigration Law Center, Tahirih Justice Center, International Rescue Committee.
Click here to make a donation through our online page. Donations made online and at the event will be matched up to $100,000 by Blown Deadline Productions.
The event will be livestreamed by the Washington Post: https://www.facebook.com/washingtonpostopinions/videos/10154937836632889/
Baltimoreans united against fear, nativism and the immigration ban will gather on Monday, February 13 at Beth Am Synagogue in Reservoir Hill to hear speakers as varied as Beau Willimon, DeRay Mckesson, David Simon, Taylor Branch, and others urging religious and racial inclusivity. The program will conclude with singer-songwriter Steve Earle adding his voice and guitar.
Donations to benefit groups assisting visa holders and refugees: ACLU of MD, National Immigration Law Center, Tahirih Justice Center, International Rescue Committee.
Donations made at the event will be matched up to $100,000 by Blown Deadline Productions.
Blown Deadline Productions & Tech Solidarity
Blown Deadline Productions is a Baltimore-based television production company that created The Wire, Treme, and Show Me A Hero.
Tech Solidarity works to better connect tech workers with the communities they live in. Our emphasis is on regular in-person meetings, volunteer assistance to organizations serving the vulnerable, and the creative use of labor law in pursuit of an ethical agenda.
- Leana S. Wen, M.D., MSc., FAAEM - Health Commissioner, Baltimore City
- Nancy Kass, ScD - the Phoebe R. Berman Professor of Bioethics and Public Health, in the Department of Health Policy and Management, Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health and Deputy Director for Public Health in the Berman Institute of Bioethics.
- Marielena Hincapié - Executive Director, National Immigration Law Center
- Ruben Chandrasekar - Executive Director, International Rescue Committee, Maryland
- Kristen Strain -Executive Director, Tahirih Justice Center Baltimore
- Sonia Kumar - Staff Attorney, ACLU of MD