Includes Exam Voucher and Exam Pass Guarantee.
This CISSP Certification Exam Prep course will expand upon your knowledge by addressing the essential elements of the eight domains that comprise a Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) for information systems security professionals. The course offers a job-related approach to the security process, while providing a framework to prepare for CISSP certification.
CISSP's earn much more than their non-certified peers. Check out the PayScale CISSP salary data for your region, job title, years experience, etc. Indeed.com has some useful CISSP salary information as well. The bottom line is having your CISSP opens doors, greatly increases your earning potential, and adds credibility to your skills.
This CISSP course helps you understand the eight CBK domains in enough detail to pass the exam. Our focus is to help you pass the exam, not to make you an expert, for instance, on TOGAF or Object-Oriented Programming. As CISSPs ourselves and practicing cyber security experts, we don't waste your time on unimportant topics, irrelevant to the exam.
The CISSP Certification is Department of Defense (DoD) 8570 approved for the following Information Assurance (IA) position categories:
- Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level III
- Information Assurance Management (IAM) Level III
Overview and Objectives
In this course, you will identify and reinforce the major security subjects from the eight domains of the (ISC)2 CISSP CBK:
- Analyze components of the Security and Risk Management domain.
- Analyze components of the Asset Security domain.
- Analyze components of the Security Engineering domain.
- Analyze components of the Communications and Network Security domain.
- Analyze components of the Identity and Access Management domain.
- Analyze components of the Security Assessment and Testing domain.
- Analyze components of the Security Operations domain.
- Analyze components of the Software Development Security domain.
Date and Time
Alpine Security - Selsius Training Location (SWIC)
Selsius Corporate Training and Career Center, SWIC
2500 Carlyle Avenue
Belleville, IL 62221