Cisco UCS Test Drive - Learn in dept why Cisco UCS is the Server platform for Your Datacenter.
The next evolution in IT is happening now, and Cisco's Unified Computing System (UCS) is ready to power your data center in the Internet of Everything & Hbrid IT era. Cisco UCS is a groundbreaking approach to computing, designed for IT innovation and business acceleration. For more than 55,000 UCS customers, the future is already here, and the benefits are happening now.
Please join Cisco, Intel, and our learning partner, Firefly, at a two-day workshop providing hands-on technical training for the Cisco UCS. This course if free of charge.
The Cisco UCS Workshop Will Cover:
- Lesson 1: Challenges in the Data Center Today
- Lesson 2: Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®) Overview
- Lesson 3: Cisco® UCS Management Framework
- Lesson 4: Cisco UCS Core Network Connectivity
- Lesson 5: Cisco UCS Port Configuration
- Lesson 6: Creating Service Profiles
- Lesson 7: Managing Service Profiles
- Lesson 8: Use Cases
- Lesson 9: Presentation on Intel’s Technical Enhancements
- Lab 1: Initial Configuration
- Lab 2: Upgrading Cisco UCS Components
- Lab 3: Creating Simple Service Profiles
- Lab 4: Configuring Resource Pools
- Lab 5: Creating Service Profiles from Templates
- Lab 6: Creating Mobile Service Profiles
The Cisco UCS family of products is a next-generation computing solution running on Intel® Xeon® processors and based on industry-standard technologies and innovative management concepts. Cisco UCS redefines the way data centers use and deploy compute resources, while reducing management overhead and increasing efficiency. This two-day course provides you with a detailed architectural overview of how Cisco UCS can be deployed to increase compute density; reduce the cabling, power, and cooling burdens; and accelerate server provisioning in both virtualized and non- virtualized environments.
The course includes hands-on labs to demonstrate the deployment and management of compute resources in a Cisco UCS environment.
Cisco Datacenter BeLux Team