San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
It's time to Circulate!
Circulate 2016 will be held at the W San Francisco, located in the SoMa district with panoramic views of the Bay Bridge and the city skyline.
W San Francisco
181 3rd Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
In order to confirm the group rate, you must identify yourself as a registered attendee of Full Circle Insights. Circulate attendees will make their reservations directly with W San Francisco’s Central Reservations Office at 1-800-325-3589 or by clicking the link below.
You will be responsible for room, tax and incidentals.
- The group rate for single or double occupancy is $359.00 + 16.53% tax
- This rate is extended to Circulate attendees 3 days pre and 3 days post program, based on availability
- The “cut-off date” for reserving rooms at the group rate is 5:00 pm PST on March 21, 2016
- Cancellations within three (3) days of arrival will be assessed a charge equal to one (1) night’s stay; this charge will be your responsibility
- Revisions and/or cancellations to hotel reservations must be made directly with W San Francisco
Where should I park?
Valet parking is available at the W for $56 per day, plus tax. An additonal $10/night for oversized vehicles. Self-parking garages are located near the W San Francisco. Prices may vary for each garage.
SF MOMA Public Parking
147 Minna St.
San Francisco, CA 94105
Hours: 7:00 am - 11:00 pm
What is the Circulate conference registration refund policy?
Refunds of the Circulate conference registration fees are available to attendees who register but are not able to attend if notification is given 24 hours before the day of the event.This does not include refunds of W San Francisco hotel or any travel fees.