Breastfeeding your babyis a wonderful gift that only you can give! The more you and your family know about breastfeeding before your baby's birth, the easier it will be to get off to a good start. Learn about the art of breastfeeding from an International Board Certified Lacation Consultant. Father or other support persons are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Health benefits to both baby and mother
- The importance of positioning and latch
- How to know if baby is getting enough
- Loved one's support in a breastfeeding family
- Practical advice on how to be successful in the first few weeks
- How to return to work or school while breastfeeding
- Much more
What/who should I bring to the class?
Expecting mothers and their spouses and/or support person(s) are welcome at all of the Birth, Baby & Beyond classes. Paper, pens and class materials are provided. Child care is not provided.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact Barbara Camp at 318-681-4600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.