Breastfeeding your babyis a wonderful gift that only you can give! The more you and your family know about breastfeeding before your baby's birth, the easier it will be to get off to a good start. Learn about the art of breastfeeding from an International Board Certified Lactation Consultant. Father or other support persons are strongly encouraged to attend.
- Health benefits to both baby and mother
- The importance of positioning and latch
- How to know if baby is getting enough
- Loved one's support in a breastfeeding family
- Practical advice on how to be successful in the first few weeks
- How to return to work or school while breastfeeding
- Much more
All classes are held in the West Wing 3rd Floor Conference Center. The West Wing is located on the Emergency Room side of the campus (closest to Posado's). Visitor parking is available on the back side of the campus, behind the West Wing/Cancer Treatment Center. The West Wing entrance is located under the large drive through.
What/who should I bring to the class?
Expecting mothers and their spouses and/or support person(s) are welcome at all of the Birth, Baby & Beyond classes. Paper, pens and class materials are provided. Child care is not provided.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact Barbara Camp at 318-681-4600 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.