A 3-hour workshop, designed for beginners or near-beginners, who would like to be able to use a sewing machine.
You will make a Christmas cushion, and learn the following skills:
- measure and cut fabric for a cushion
- thread and sew a machine
- Sew a hem, and straight seams
- Sew around corners
- Applique a design on to the front
- Finish seams with basic overlocking
- Use straight and zigzag stitches
The cost of the workshop includes tuition, fabric, cushion and refreshments.
It is taught by qualified and friendly teacher, Nicky Vinti.