Christmas time in Germany is one of the most special and festive times of the year. We cannot do your food tour without giving you a taste of Christmas.
- The tour will begin as normal, you will meet and begin your tastes of Berlin in Fredriechshain. We will then proceed to one of our Christmas markets to participate in and have tastes of this festive season. (You must have a transit ticket)
- Among the Christmas specialities we will taste the warm spiced Gluhwein drink. On a cold day there is nothing that can warm you up faster than a mug of Gluhwein. It is the official beverage of Christmas
- Stollen, Gingerbread are available as well as a mouthwatering array of Grilled Sausages and meats, Backfisch along with an unending variety of sweets, confections and baked goods.
- The Christmas market is a treat for all the senses, beautiful, delicious and a movable feast.
- You will be guided and served a sensual array of treats and titbits to tease, tempt, and tantalise your taste-buds.
- We expect these tours to sell out so additional tours will be added as this happens.
Date and Time
Warschauer U-Bahn Station at the top of the platform see picture exit 1. If you take the S-Bahn (4 stops from Alexanderplatz) its lines 5, 7 and 75, exit the station upstairs and walk to your left, the U-Bahn station is very close (less than a minute).