Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Join us on Tuesday, December 13th for delicious food and drink and ice skating!
AdPlease read below for details.
CHRISTMAS IN THE GARDEN ADMISSION DETAILS
**Evening Skates Mon-Weds do not require Garden or Event admission as they take place after Garden hours and the lights/market are not open**
Please park at the Oregon Garden Resort and ask at the front desk for a card to get into the gate.
- Christmas in the Garden admission is in lieu of Garden Admission and is required Thurs-Sun November 25-December18 and every day from December 19-January 1, excluding Christmas Eve and Christmas when the event will be closed but the Garden may be accessed by paying standard Garden Admission.
ICE SKATING ADMISSION DETAILS
- Ice Skating prices vary by day and session time but range from $10-$17 including skates. Buy online in advance and receive $2 off the at the door price.
- Pre-sales are date-specific, only available online and will end at noon the day before the ticket date.
- Single session Ice Skating Passes are single-use, non-refundable and only valid for the specific session listed on the ticket.
- Season passes may be purchased for $30 if purchased before or on November 25th (opening day) and $45 if purchased after November 25th.
- Guests may bring their own skates and receive a $5 refund at the rink.
- Every guest who skates MUST fill out a waiver form. A link to this form will be emailed to you after your purchase.
- You do not need to pay Ice Skating admission in order to be in the ice skating tent. You must pay admission in order to rent skates/be on the ice.