Join us on Tuesday, December 13th for delicious food and drink and ice skating!
AdPlease read below for details.
CHRISTMAS IN THE GARDEN ADMISSION DETAILS
**Evening Skates Mon-Weds do not require Garden or Event admission as they take place after Garden hours and the lights/market are not open**
Please park at the Oregon Garden Resort and ask at the front desk for a card to get into the gate.
- Christmas in the Garden admission is in lieu of Garden Admission and is required Thurs-Sun November 25-December18 and every day from December 19-January 1, excluding Christmas Eve and Christmas when the event will be closed but the Garden may be accessed by paying standard Garden Admission.
ICE SKATING ADMISSION DETAILS
- Ice Skating prices vary by day and session time but range from $10-$17 including skates. Buy online in advance and receive $2 off the at the door price.
- Pre-sales are date-specific, only available online and will end at noon the day before the ticket date.
- Single session Ice Skating Passes are single-use, non-refundable and only valid for the specific session listed on the ticket.
- Season passes may be purchased for $30 if purchased before or on November 25th (opening day) and $45 if purchased after November 25th.
- Guests may bring their own skates and receive a $5 refund at the rink.
- Every guest who skates MUST fill out a waiver form. A link to this form will be emailed to you after your purchase.
- You do not need to pay Ice Skating admission in order to be in the ice skating tent. You must pay admission in order to rent skates/be on the ice.