Christmas in July
Daily Event: 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (CDT)
Russian Cultural Center “Our Texas”
Christmas in July Russian Holiday Bazaar
Starting July 2
RCC Our Texas- 2337 Bissonnet Houston, TX 77005
Christmas in July is an event which is unofficially celebrated as a holiday.
During the summer months the weather becomes increasingly warm and many people crave for the atmosphere of cooler temperatures, gift giving, and holiday spirit. Please come to the Russian Cultural Center to get outstanding Christmas presents right now.
We offer souvenirs and gifts for all occasions:
- Beautiful icons, paintings and photos
- Unique hand-made dolls
- Beautiful jewelry boxes - lacquer miniatures, hand-painted with the Russian fairy-tale motifs
- Nesting dolls - famous “Matreshkas”, big and small
- Golden Khokhloma - brightly painted wooden tableware
- Lomonosov (Imperial ) Factory vintage porcelain figurines and tea set
Our Center is opened:
Monday – Friday: 8:30a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Saturday: 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
For more information visit: http://ourtx.org/blog/2011/12/russian-holiday-bazaar/