Join us for a beautiful, fun and festive evening with your favorite Christmas classics and heart-warming renditions of music you’ll love. From bells ringing and lights gleaming to the warmth of a manger bed, start your season with this annual Christmas tradition for the whole family.
“Miracles and Memories” is the theme for this year’s Christmas Concerts that will held on:
- Saturday, December 4 at 5:00 p.m
All tickets will be numbered seat tickets. Concert goers will select their seats at the time of purchase.
Tickets for the concerts will be $10.00 for adults and $5.00 for children under 12. Children under 3 are free if they will sit in a parent’s lap.
***Important Online Purchasing Information:
- Most seats in sections red and yellow are pew seats instead of individual chairs
- Seats marked “obstructed view” can fully see either the choir loft or the stage. View from these seats may be partially obstructed.
- Tips for choosing your seats
- Choose all seats needed at the same time. Once you click “continue” you will not be able to make changes to your order.
- From the time you click “continue” you will have seven minutes to complete your order.
Tickets will be available on this webpage as well as in the Welcome Hall of Building C between worship services on Sundays. During the week tickets can be purchased in the church office in Building C between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Cash, check, and credit cards accepted.
All concerts will be in the St. Luke’s Sanctuary. Doors open 30 minutes prior to showtime. Tickets are non-refundable but can be exchanged if availability at another concert.
For questions about tickets, contact Kelly Smith, Executive Director of Operations, at 407.876.4991 ext. 223.
Event Venue Map
Adult Seating - Yellow Section
Adult Seating - Orange Section
Adult Seating - Red Section
Adult Seating - Pink Section
Adult Seating - Purple Section
Adult Seating - Blue Section
Adult Seating - Handicap Seats (Light Blue)